3. Personal Information. What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site. We do, however, receive and/or collect information from you in the following ways:
3.1. Account. In order to provide you with certain services, you may be required to create and register an account (an “Account”). You can complete and submit an online registration form which we make available on the Site. You will be asked to provide us certain contact and personal details such as your name, email address, postal address, user name, and other specified information, which may include a password that you will use for your Account. We shall then send an email to your nominated external email address to instruct you how to confirm your registration. We will explicitly indicate the fields that are mandatory to complete. If you create your Account, you must provide accurate and complete information for yourself. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You may deactivate your Account at any time by following the options within the Site.
3.3. ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you choose to send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available on the Site, or by sending an email to an email address that we display on the Site, you may be required to provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name and email address. You may also choose to provide us with additional Personal Information.
3.5. Surveys, Newsletter Subscriptions, and Information Requests. The Site may offer you the opportunity to participate in surveys, newsletter subscriptions, or other programs. If you choose to participate, we may request certain Personal Information from you, such as your name, email address, and other specified information. Your participation is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether to disclose this information.
3.6. Refer-A-Friend Service. If you choose to participate in our Refer-A-Friend Service then you will need to provide us the email addresses of your friends that you wish to refer to the Site (each a “Friend”).
4. The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Site, then such Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
4.1. We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Site and any other services to you, to contact you in connection with the Site, programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site and services that you are authorized to access.
4.2. We may use your designated contact details (such as your email address) to send you updates, a newsletter or news regarding the Site and our products and services, or to contact you in response to a “Contact Us” request.
4.4. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Amorphical, its users, yourself or the public.
4.5. If you chose to invite your Friend(s) to the Site, we will use the contact information that you provide us to automatically send your Friend(s) a one-time email inviting them to visit the Site. We will include your name in the invitation email. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending the one-time invitation email and tracking the success of whether your Friend registers an Account. Your Friend may contact us at – 3 – [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request that we do not store this information or to opt-out from receiving future communications.
5. Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with the Services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Services.
6. Opting-Out. If you register an account, subscribe to our newsletter or purchase a product from the Site, you explicitly agree that we may send you notifications regarding the Site and/or our services. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or activity related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails/notification that you receive from us. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails/notifications, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails that are necessary to facilitate your use of our service. If you choose not to receive certain notifications from us then you will still be able to use the Site but you may not receive, or may be unable to use, certain services that involve our interaction with you.
7. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. The notices that we provide on the Site in circumstances where we collect Personal Information should help you to make this choice. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you may still visit parts of the Site, but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
8. Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your Personal Information that we may be storing, or otherwise amend or delete your Personal Information, you may submit an access request by sending an email to email@example.com.
Your email should include adequate details of your request.
9. Links to Other Sites. The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Amorphical. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites, and you visit them at your own risk.
11. Children’s Privacy. The Site is not structured to attract individuals under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
12. Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information that we collect or that is submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. You shall be solely responsible for backing up your data, as well as for any liability, loss, or damage resulting – 4 – from your failure to do so. If you have any questions about security on the Services, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Rumble who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.