Amorphical has over 123 patents: 55 already registered in different countries and another 68 in a registration process.
The main patent families designated for treating various medical conditions are as follows:
- Treatment of Cancer, Pain, Neurological Disorders, Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Osteoporosis, Osteopenia and Thyroid Function
- Muscular Dystrophy, IVF and Sperm Quality
- Muscle Inflammations and Bone Injuries Caused by Stress
Our patent portfolio includes over 20 families of patent applications approved or currently examined in Israel, United States, The EU, Canada, Australia, , Japan, China and other countries. New registered patents are added to the list every month.
Amorphical is persistent in protecting its technology. The subjects covered by the patent portfolio are as follows:
1. Unique compositions for the stabilization and preservation of calcium carbonate in its amorphous form;
2. ACC as a treatment for various conditions including cancer, inflammatory diseases, autoimmune diseases, fertility disorders and bone diseases;
3. ACC for aiding athletes;
4. Administration forms that are unique and uncommon for dietary supplements: transmucosal (i.e. oral), transpulmonary, and transenteric (direct absorption without undesirable breakdown in the stomach);
5. Production methods at commercial scale;
6. ACC for improving the extracorporeal growth of vital cells.
Amorphical’s main patent families designated for treating various medical conditions are as follows:
Treatment of Cancer, Pain, Neurological Disorders, Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
Includes multiple separate applications regarding cancer, neurological disorders, muscular disorders, lung diseases, pain, nutritional disorders, bone disorders, fertility disorders, autoimmune diseases, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Applications regarding these conditions have been approved in the United States, EU, Japan, China, Canada and Israel.
Osteoporosis, Osteopenia and Thyroid Function
This important family of patents related to calcium consumption includes osteoporosis, osteopenia, decreased parathyroid function and kidney diseases. Amorphical’s scientists have managed to prove the superiority of ACC over all other commercially available calcium supplement.
Applications from this family have been approved in the United States, EU, Canada and Australia, and are in advanced stages of approval in additional countries.
Muscular Dystrophy, IVF and Sperm Quality
This family includes applications to patent ACC as a means of treating DMD and an aid for in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and improving sperm quality. Applications have been filed in multiple countries.
After successful in-vitro and preclinical studies, Amorphical is preparing to conduct a clinical study in the field of sperm quality improvement.
Muscle Inflammations and Bone Injuries Caused by Stress
This family includes applications to use ACC in treating bone injuries and muscle inflammations caused by intense physical strain.
Furthermore, ACC has been found to improve performance in various athletic disciplines such as long distance running, weightlifting, and agility in contact sports. This application for a worldwide patent was filed recently and is now being processed.